Please read the guidelines here for information about the care and handling of your products from Creative Millwork and to learn more about our 1-year limited warranty.
Care & Handling Guidelines
1-Year Limited Warranty
Creative Millwork LLC warrants, subject to the conditions and restriction contained in the Creative Millwork LLC finishing and installation guidelines that each product manufactured and sold by Creative Millwork LLC shall:
Comply with the Creative Millwork LLC Product Standards; and be free from defects in materials and workmanship from the time of manufacture for a period of one (1) year.
Should a product manufactured by Creative Millwork LLC fail to conform to this written warranty, Creative Millwork LLC will, at its option, either repair, replace, or refund the original purchase price of the product. Except for glass in Creative Millwork doors, sidelights, and transoms, Creative Millwork LLC shall not pay for the cost of labor, installation, or finishing of the replacement of the product. Within the first year, Creative Millwork LLC will supply all the labor and materials necessary to remove a piece of glass and either replace or reseal the existing glass and reinstall it, excluding any cost for refinishing stops.
Creative Millwork LLC does not warranty products sold, produced by other manufacturers. Creative Millwork LLC will forward any written claims associated with defective products to the particular manufacturer, who will contact the customer directly. Creative Millwork LLC is not responsible for any installation, finishing or refinishing costs of either the original or the replacement product, or any associated costs. No compensation will be paid to any outside party for performing any work in respect to any claim without prior consent and authorization from Creative Millwork LLC.
The following shall not be considered a defect in material or workmanship and are not covered in this limited warrant:
- The door/product is not finished, painted, or sealed within one (1) week from delivery of the items.
- Warp for any door wider than 42” and/or taller than 96”
- For doors 1 ¾” thick, warp not to exceed 1/4” in seven feet of the plane of the door itself
- Warp caused by improper installation
- Variation or unsatisfactory results in gloss level, texture, or appearance resulting from the application of paint or any other finishing material
- Natural variations in color, grain, or texture of the wood
- Damage caused by failure to comply with Creative Millwork LLC Care and Handling guidelines or improper handling or onsite storage
- Failure to perform normal homeowner’s maintenance
- Surface checks that are less than 1/32” in width and/or 2” in length
- Panel movement (shrinkage) of 1/8” or less
- Damage caused by extreme temperatures either heating in the interior or where a storm door is utilized
- Warp or twist in doors manufactured with two or more species
- Warp or twist in doors in pocket door applications
LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR USE OF ARCHITECTURAL DRAWINGS
Creative Millwork LLC (“Licensor”) hereby grants you (rightful user) (“Licensee”) a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, and non-assignable license to retrieve and use Licensor’s copyrighted architectural drawing(s) subject to the following conditions:
That the architectural drawing(s) be used exclusively as a component of an architectural plan; AND
That the Licensee conspicuously credit Licensor as the source of the architectural drawing(s) with inclusion of Licensor phone number, (630 762 0002), on the face of the architectural plan that contains the Licensor’s architectural drawing(s).
In the event that Licensee fails to fulfill any of the conditions of this agreement, Licensee is deemed in material breach of the agreement, the grant of license is revoked, and the Licensee is subject to all copyright infringement penalties available under United States copyright law and international treaty provisions. Furthermore, at Licensor’s option, Licensor may revoke all rights and privileges of Licensee with respect to Licensor’s business including but not limited to future access to architectural drawings.